SWFDA is a USDF Group Member Organization (GMO). All SWFDA members are automatically USDF Group Members.
GMOs – USDF has over 100 affiliated dressage clubs, or Group Member Organizations (GMOs), across the United States and Canada. These clubs submit their membership rosters to the USDF office. By joining your local GMO, you automatically become a dues-paying group member (GM) of USDF.
GM benefits include:
- Full access to e-TRAK, USDF’s online learning center for dressage and equine education
- Ten issues of USDF Connection, USDF’s exclusive member magazine (Additional postage applies to members outside the U.S.)
- Yearbook issue of USDF Connection (if you join or renew before December 31, 2014; SWFDA Treasurer must have ample processing time to get your membership submitted to USDF by then)
- Complimentary USDF Member Guide
- Access to the online version of USDF Connection
- Full access to USDFscores.com, the Official USDF source for the most accurate and complete dressage scores
- USDF Store (10% discount)
- USRider ($29 reduction in the activation fee for new USRider members)
- Premier Equestrian (5% discount)
- DressageTrainingOnline.com (25% discount)
- MyDressageStats.com (One free month)
- DressageClinic.com (15% discount)
- DressageMeetingOnline.com (15% discount)
- Eligible to compete at USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized competitions without paying the USDF non-member fee.
- Eligible to participate in the USDF Rider Award Program
- Participate in the Horse and Rider Together (HART) Program
IMPORTANT GM INFORMATION
The USDF membership year is December 1 through November 30. USDF GM is issued directly through a GMO, not by joining USDF directly. Only individuals that renew their USDF Participating Membership, Business Membership, or Group Membership before December 31 will receive the yearbook issue of USDF Connection. For information on rider/handler/owner/horse eligibility for specific programs, please visit the USDF website or the online USDF Member Guide.